MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Interesting HJ Leader set

Article about: This never issued set is out of the RZM time tunnel. Has all its maker's and RZM/MPA seals (Materials Proofing Dept.) still attached. Retains lots of factory frosting, only flaw is one of th

Default Interesting HJ Leader set

This never issued set is out of the RZM time tunnel. Has all its maker's and RZM/MPA seals (Materials Proofing Dept.) still attached. Retains lots of factory frosting, only flaw is one of the pommel retention pins lost to time.

Interesting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader setInteresting HJ Leader set

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Interesting HJ Leader set
    P
    Many

Very Nice !

CBH
    ?

Just a question , why would the hangers have such wear too the metal . But still retain the tags ?

Quote by CBH View Post
    Just a question , why would the hangers have such wear too the metal . But still retain the tags ?
    Great observation CBH ..and I would have to agree on the hangers showing some wear on key points of carry, rub and swing. I cant explain the tag..but visually IMO..I feel these set of hangers were used at some point..yet authentic with the dagger itself. The silver Medallion tag is a curiosity which I never seen accompany the smaller aged control tag.

The dagger I do believe is unissued ..but not prone to aging and movement from over the decades. The blade is immaculate at a distance the fittings appear correct in detail.

Overall the dagegr and hangers are still a rare acquirement whether together or found separately. Greater of the 2 are the Hangers themselves.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

a nice set none the less.

CBH
    ?

It just seems strange . A beautiful rare dagger .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Pictures are not the best. Where the frosting has gone the underlying finishes are not carry worn, but are uncleaned with local surface deteriation. Overall untouched; its old, but its new. Needs to be seen in hand.
    The aluminium disc has RZM reference details of MPA inspection/approval.
    The strings attaching the various tags are as originally tied and are now in a very fragile condition, they were certainly not intended to remain in-situ after nearly eighty years.

Great daggers them.

?

Never seen a complete tagged set! quite unique i would say.
    Btw i have seen unissued hangers losing plating by deteriation very similar like this one.

Thx for showing!

Ger