Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...

Article about: Nice pick ups Hansi I was thinking of getting another HJ knife and yours have motivated me to do so Nick

?

Default Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...

Hi Guys... while searching around to find a good HJ knife to start off my future collection with, I stumbled across this rather sorry-looking specimen on eBay... although not a beauty I have to admit that I like its beat up look. I won it for $90...
    Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...

Cheers... Hansi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...

Nice..score!

?

Thanks.. yes, I'm happy with it. Do you know if this is a Arthur Evertz knife? I can just make out the initials AE with an S below them all in a square, and M7/8... with what could be a 5... cheers, Hansi

?

Can anyone help me identify these markings please... ? Cheers... HansiJust won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...

?

Hi, congrats on your new catch , heres one i cleaned up with a brillo https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/dagge...37-38-a-15851/ rgds Dave

It is indeed made by M7/85 Arthur Evertz, Solingen.

Cheers, Ade.

Nice buy. All you need are replacment grips and you are all set. I like the beat up and well "used" look of knives. It gives it more character.

?

Thanks a lot Dave, Ade, and Bop... yes, although it's in a poor condition there's something about well used and well worn items that really appeals to me. Given the choice between perfect condition and well worn... I would always choose the latter. I hadn't actually considered putting replacement grips on it... and thinking about it, I think it would probably bug me a little knowing that they are not original to the knife, so I will probably leave it as it is... it's interesting anyway to see how they put these knives together.
    In the mean time... I have just purchased my first 'complete' knife.. a WUSTHOF SOLINGEN M 7/19 1941... I haven't received it yet but here are some pics...
    Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife...Just won on eBay: Poor condition HJ knife... Cheers... Hansi

Looks like a good knife.

Cheers, Ade.

As with Ade, I like the knife also.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast