Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My HJ knife

Article about: Greetings to all, I have finally decided to join this great forum after following it for some time with great interest. It seems to be a valuable source of information and knowledge regardin

?

Default My HJ knife

Greetings to all,

I have finally decided to join this great forum after following it for some time with great interest. It seems to be a valuable source of information and knowledge regarding this great hobby of ours, with many very experienced and knowledgeable members willing to give a helping hand.

As my very first post I thought I'd share a few pics of my first HJ knife:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My HJ knife   My HJ knife  

My HJ knife   My HJ knife  

My HJ knife   My HJ knife  

My HJ knife  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My HJ knife
    P
    Many

Welcome to the forum aleks
    hope we see more pictures of your collection!

WOW!!! What an entrance!!!...you first announce..you joining the forum....which is the best investment a collector can make for themselves in this hobby and forum support.....and the icing on the cake which has me clapping..is a early producer F. Plucker...no ricasso!! Nice ...

Cmon in dear boy have a cigar..your gonna go far"......... Pink Floyd

Welcome to the forum!! Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yep pull up a bar stool its larry's round.

Great entrance, must be the quickest club membership in a while -congradulations

Lovely little youth knife you have there. you say 'my first youth knife' that means theres others right?

best Matty

?

Welcome to the forum! That is a great looking knife. I'm usually not much of an HJ fan, but I wouldn't say no to that one!

?

Welcome alekss,

Thats a nice looking early hj knife by F.Plucker

Hope to see more of your TR weapons !

Regards Mac 66.

?

Thank you all for your kind words and warm welcomes.

Apologies for the quality of the pics, they were taken rather clumsily with my iphone as I was rushing out the door.

Joining the WRF Club was a no-brainer, as it's a very small investment compared to the potential benefits.

Yes, there is indeed more, and I shall endeavour to take more pics of my collection in the near future and post them on this great site for everyone's viewing pleasure. There are a couple of pieces in particular I'd be very keen to get some opinions on!

Cheers,

Aleks

welcome. And Larry does that stand for Feather Plucker ?----lol.

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    welcome. And Larry does that stand for Feather Plucker ?----lol.
    You must be thinking of that "Chicken farmer " Heinrich Himmler...and the "F" Stands for Friedrich..
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Welcome Aleks and thx for showing this lovely knife!
    It has the usual snap wear on the hilt as we like to see
    Only missing its washer otherwise a beautiful Motto knife.
    Does this one has the 1 spring inside its scabbard ( only front spring) or does it already has 2 springs?

Regards,
    Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast