Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My HJ /w Motto

Article about: Hey guys, again another piece of my collection that I got from a Vet that jumped into Normany with the 508th PIR 82nd Airborne. Also Larry this is for you I wore my gloves this time !!!

Default My HJ /w Motto

Hey guys,

again another piece of my collection that I got from a Vet that jumped into Normany with the 508th PIR 82nd Airborne. Also Larry this is for you I wore my gloves this time !!!

My HJ /w MottoMy HJ /w MottoMy HJ /w MottoMy HJ /w MottoMy HJ /w MottoMy HJ /w Motto

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My HJ /w Motto
    P
    Many

What does it say under the Solingen name?

Wow that one is minty, what maker is a christmas tree? it probably says Ges Gesch under Solingen.

^Operaman I just looked at it. It says what maximus has said Ges Gesch. Is the actually word I had to look again cause just to make sure

Thank goodness I thought it said Germany, that would mean it was post war. I love the Christmas tree logo. Great Blade

Early maker by Wilhelm Halbach.
    Very nice.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Eric,

Thank you cause I came up with just unknown in my books. Thanks Again!!

WOW !!! Nice!!!.... there is one you dont see everyday!!..rare one for sure..Eric is correct..it is Wilhelm Halbach....below is the logo commonly seen on SA daggers.

I like the gloves...which treats history with respect!! Regards Larry
    Attached Images Attached Images My HJ /w Motto 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That logo makes me want to break out the eggnog and buy myself something nice and expensive for christmas......too bad its only august lol

Christmas is coming to Pittsburg in October
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast