Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Need help! Dagger

Article about: Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated. Is this post war when the swastika was banned? Is it just a camping tool? I've seen others posts but nothing that matches this one...

jhill
    ?

Default Need help! Dagger

Anyone's thoughts would be appreciated. Is this post war when the swastika was banned? Is it just a camping tool? I've seen others posts but nothing that matches this one...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help!  Dagger   Need help!  Dagger  

2. # ADS

Post war dagger.

Not a dagger, but a post war knife that could be used by anyone such as boy scouts etc.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A war time knife would not be marked "Germany"

1946-1950's Scout or Camping knife, would be my guess.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

A way to use up old HJ parts by reinventing the knife's description. As a kid. I remember items like this being advertised for sale in American magazines in the 1950's. More than one firm did this also. I will move this to the Daggers and Edged Weapons Forum. Welcome to the Forum.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by warbuff View Post
    A war time knife would not be marked "Germany"
    Bingo !! G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

I had one of these that had the Robert Klaas kissing crane logo on it. Same diamond type. 1970s issue type Hunting and camping knife. Nice find..didnt think any of these were around anymore.
    The diamond since fell out...( no prongs just glue ) Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill