Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

NSStB Studentenbund Dagger/Knife

Article about: Hello, Does anybody have some knowledge about Studentenbund daggers/Knives? I can't really find much about them on a google search. I get a lot of pins, badges ect. Regards Lars

?

Default NSStB Studentenbund Dagger/Knife

Hello,

Does anybody have some knowledge about Studentenbund daggers/Knives? I can't really find much about them on a google search. I get a lot of pins, badges ect.

Regards

Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement NSStB Studentenbund Dagger/Knife
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: NSStB Studentenbund Dagger/Knife

No TR edged "weapons" expert online?

Hi Datrus,, I retrieved this information from Bruce Petrin and a photo from M. Vogel concerning your request.

This HJ Student Bund knife was identical to the 1933 HJ knife except that at the centre of the grip a Student Bund badge was installed in place of the standard HJ logo. This is about the same as a HJ knife but again variations exist that will just be to many to list. by Bruce Petrin

Attached is my HJ knife by Tiger which is the same style but with the HJ logo. Photo #1 is The Studentbund dagger
    Photo #2 is the standard HJ dagger,, notice the difference in the grip diamond. I hope this helps!!Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture NSStB Studentenbund Dagger/Knife   NSStB Studentenbund Dagger/Knife  

?

Thanks a lot Larry. It really helped. Could not find any as i wrote. Does anybody know a reliable source where it would be possible to buy one? I guess these must be faked a lot.

Regards

Lars