Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?

Article about: Hi everyone The maker mark on its blade is faded but seems RMZ made one. Any inspection will be appreciated thanks.

Default Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?

Hi everyone

The maker mark on its blade is faded but seems RMZ made one. Any inspection will be appreciated thanks.

Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?
    P
    Many

?

Pictures of the "Diamond" on the handle would be helpful.. Also where is the inscription on the blade ??
    Missing ??

Hi Kevin..less flash would be helpful..in seeing the details of what looks to be a very worn RZM code. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Kevin,

As mentioned before a close up of the diamond would be helpful, also a pic without the flash would be better of the RZM markings, what are all the lines running through your photos ?

there is something that bothers me about this knife that i cant quite put my finger on at the minute!, could be a repro ?, blade looks to long in length, ricasso doesnt look right ?

Regards Mac 66.

Hi everyone
    Thanks for your looking. Here are more pics. Hope they are helpful.

Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?

?

Kevin,

The Diamond is a repro & i,m pretty sure the RZM stamp is bogus, made to fool you into thinking the RZM stamp is worn down or lightly stamped ?

My opinion is the whole knife & scabbard are Fake !

Regards Mac 66.

The diamond looks to have gold outlining. I think its good. Scabbard looks good to me also

Is there any supportive proof..that would prove..both posts 6 & 7 otherwise? Regards Larry

photos and links would be beneficial
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

After digging into this I instantly realized how thick the swastika is on this knife. I went through the HJ Diamond variations thread and couldnt find a match. Hitler Youth Knife Diamond Variations From 1933-1942

I did however find one through google image with the exact same diamond

Original WWII Hitler Jugend youth knife RMZ?

After clicking on the link I found this : GERMAN NAZI HITLER YOUTH HJ UTILITY KNIFE & SCABBARD
    This dagger even appears to have the same exact scabbard. HOWEVER it is marked SM 1940 which make it a 50s? 60s? post war knife. Maybe Mac was right about the RZM stamp being bogus. Or could it be that this is an original RZM knife with post war grips?
    Last edited by DeLuxxe; 12-01-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Hi Mac & DeLuxxe
    Thanks a lot for your inspections. So this HJ should be the early post war repo one right? Is it worth $200? I don't know should I complete this transaction. Please advise thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast