Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

Article about: This knife is currently up for sale, but it sure isnt mine. hard to find these kind of Eagle heads HJ knife and not often seen, thats why i want to share the pics with you. So enjoy the pics

Larry,there is nothing wrong with this Pack.
    Sometimes the TM was stamped deeper than the motto.

Regards
    Stingray

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.
    P
    Many

Thankyou Ivan for the correction....I just saw it in Ralf Siegerts HJ reference pg. 461 . I better get the ice..for myself
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Larry have a look on page 357 aswell you will like it
    cheers Ronnie

?

Hi Ronnie... I quote my second reply on the first page:

This is their official 1st modell HJ fahrtenmesser.
    it is shown on page 356/357 of the NPEA & HJ book of Ralf Siegert.
    the inofficial is shown on page 352/353

A question for myself and other HJ collectors...noticeably there are encountered early HJ knives with and without Ricasso..when most collectors believe that a No Ricasso is an early type. Not everyone has the Siegert HJ reference..and not well versed in German myself..I am at a disadvantage reading it.....but a question to answer..why are there 2 types of blades with and without Ricasso in the early period. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Larry just look at this knife, it still has a small ricasso visible where the buffer pad just to be.
    Why 2 types?
    I dont know but this looks like a thinblade but as to see it still has a little ricasso left.

Cheers,
    Ger

I can see the differences with the small ricasso under the buffer and the larger one also....i have taken notice also the producer " Kuno Ritter" has also the larger ricasso seen on mid to late period blades.

Ger can you shoot some pictures of those knives from the book?

Thanks

?

Will do that Ivan np.
    You will see them in a few hours

Ger

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Hi Ronnie... I quote my second reply on the first page:

This is their official 1st modell HJ fahrtenmesser.
    it is shown on page 356/357 of the NPEA & HJ book of Ralf Siegert.
    the inofficial is shown on page 352/353

WHOOPS!!! missed that Ger to busy looking at the knife

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast