Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

Article about: This knife is currently up for sale, but it sure isnt mine. hard to find these kind of Eagle heads HJ knife and not often seen, thats why i want to share the pics with you. So enjoy the pics

Quote by Larry C View Post
    I can see the differences with the small ricasso under the buffer and the larger one also....i have taken notice also the producer " Kuno Ritter" has also the larger ricasso seen on mid to late period blades.
    just to clarify my post as I was in a rush this morning..The Kuno Ritter I was referring to,,, is an early type...NOT mid to late period.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.
    P
    Many

?

Hahahahaha Ronnie, most be the age

here you are Ivan.
    Regards,
    Ger

source: Ralf Siegert , Daggers of the NPEA and HitlerJugend
    Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

Thanks Ger , I love these Packs and I cannot believe how my knife appears in this book.

Stingray

OK Gents any reason why this anomaly of a ricasso is being shown on an early HJ?...not just for me but including other collectors....and Gerrit will also post some pics of an early Kuno Ritter with ricasso
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by stingray View Post
    Thanks Ger , I love these Packs and I cannot believe how my knife appears in this book.

Stingray
    The first (onofficial) one is mentioned: Ron Wienand collection.
    The second one belongs to a Privat Collection......maybe pictures of it from the one you bought it from?

Ger

?

[QUOTE=Larry C;969229]OK Gents any reason why this anomaly of a ricasso is being shown on an early HJ?...not just for me but including other collectors.

Hi Larry,

This anomaly is called a very low ricasso or no ricasso !, thats usually hidden by the leather buffer washer.

Great thread this one & i hope Stingray posts some pix of his lovely Pack hj collection.

Regards Mac 66.

Im still seeing high ricassos on early HJ knives.....on pgs 386 and 387..on EF Horster and Kuno Ritter....or am I the only one with an unfiltered HJ Reference

In my opinion this is a earliest HJ knife made by Anton Wingen, it has blade shape same as earlier fighting knives.

Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

?

Thanks for posting this very rare Knife Ivan it looks good to me too.
    This for sure is one we hardly ever encouter, so this is great you shared it with us.

I feel this tread is showing some great reference material and shoud be made a sticky.
    Lateron i will post the Kuno Ritter HJ knife, yesterday works called so i wasnt able to post it.

Ger

Quote by stingray View Post
    In my opinion this is a earliest HJ knife made by Anton Wingen, it has blade shape same as earlier fighting knives.

Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.
    Did this style of the HJ dagger display a markers mark? Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast