Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

Article about: This knife is currently up for sale, but it sure isnt mine. hard to find these kind of Eagle heads HJ knife and not often seen, thats why i want to share the pics with you. So enjoy the pics

Hey Ivan .....interesting HJ..just my opinion..but looks to me a like a private purchase ,,but period. Looks like an early fore runner of the standard HJ. The placement of the HJ diamond is interesting also as it covers one of the rivet holes and or it is the actual rivet itself!!...attached to the diamond.

Do I dare say..prototype?...as it has a leather scabbard. I would like to see if there is some type of logo or lettering somewhere close to the grip as Cody inquires.

Ivan we are all ears and eyes ready to listen and see your thoughts on this... unusual knife Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.
    P
    Many

Larry I have seen maybe five of these before,so I don't think it is a private purchase knife . This one is in pretty bad shape so
    you can't see the maker,but it's a Wingen same as others I have seen. The diamond is screwed to the grip.

Regards
    Stingray

?

Ok Gents, here's a request from Larry, the Kuno-Ritter from the R.siegert book.
    I also included the Eickhorn non-official prototype HJ dagger, a shame that one didnt make it!
    its a real beauty!

Ivan your Lucky to encounter 5 of those early "prototype" Wingen, just saw 1 similar one in the last 20 years!

Cheers,
    Ger
    1st = Kuno ritter, ricasso knife early period 1933-35
    2nd= non official eagle head HJ knife without a diamond.
    3nd= early eagle head with fake push button eye
    4nd= non official Eickhorn prototype Hj knife ( long as a Bayonet, scabbard has a grey leather skin.
    Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4