Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Rare early HJ Bayonet

Article about: Hi all, this early HJ Bayonet came in late 2013. Acquired by a friend of mine straight out of an woodshed. A chip at the Grip and without a scabbard,but i like it as it is. Hope you guys lik

Default Rare early HJ Bayonet

Hi all,
    this early HJ Bayonet came in late 2013. Acquired by a friend of mine straight out of an woodshed. A chip at the Grip and without a scabbard,but i like it as it is.
    Hope you guys like it too,
    Gerd
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare early HJ Bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rare early HJ Bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Gerd,

Nice woodshed find

Hj honour bayos are rare & very expensive !

Regards Mac 66.

Thanks Scott!

?

Fantastic, early, Hitler Youth "honor" knife! I would love to have one in any condition, very hard to find!

Jim

Quote by Jim P View Post
    Fantastic, early, Hitler Youth "honor" knife! I would love to have one in any condition, very hard to find!

Jim
    A good find and certainly a very scarce early pre-RZM youth knife . A topic of some discussion elsewhere a while back, what I took away from it were the multiple variations, and use of what were to later become "protected" NS Party symbols. Thinking of it more as a "precursor" type of knife made for sale to Hitler Youth members instead of an "Honor" knife. Knowing that many still refer to it as an 'Honor Bayonet' - most likely (IMO) because that is the label that's used in some early books that was adopted by many collectors. With that being my recollection of the topic, but I'm certainly open to any new or additional information that sheds more light on where exactly they fit into the overall scheme of things if that is what they were known as in the 1930's. Best Regards, Fred

Thanks for your comments!
    This is the first in 35+ years.
    Regards,
    Gerd

Very nice and rare knife.
    Here are some different variations.

Regards

Rare early HJ BayonetRare early HJ BayonetRare early HJ Bayonet[ATTACH=CONFIG]767664
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Rare early HJ Bayonet   Rare early HJ Bayonet  

Rare early HJ Bayonet   Rare early HJ Bayonet  

Great stuff stingray!

?

Gerd that is a very nice barnfind! and a hard one to find.

Ivan, you show some very rare steel here!
    Thank for showing

Ger

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast