Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Real or fake HJ knife

Article about: I have seen this one for sale in an other country, so no chance to touch it before buying it These are the only two pictures in the add, but the seller will be sending me more/better picture

Popcorn: Thank you, that was what i wanted Something to compare it to.
    Larboard: Relax a bit, i was asking because where i come from we dont exactly wade knee deep in HJ knives
    I thought it was suspicious in the first place, but i have not had my hands on a real HJ knife in ages and was hoping someone inhere had some sound advice..!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or fake HJ knife
    P
    Many

Quote by Karaya1 View Post
    Popcorn: Thank you, that was what i wanted Something to compare it to.
    Larboard: Relax a bit, i was asking because where i come from we dont exactly wade knee deep in HJ knives
    I thought it was suspicious in the first place, but i have not had my hands on a real HJ knife in ages and was hoping someone inhere had some sound advice..!
    No problem. It's really sad in this hobby what some will try to pull off to make a buck. The Chinese replica I pictured I got years ago for 15 dollars. I think they still make them.

?

Karaya i cant say it to many times....... but use what we have here: a huge reference database.
    If you would invest a bit of your time you would have noticed the scabbard ( Huge give away) and after a bit of research the knife also as a complete fake.

Collecting is no rocket science, but it take commitment and time to get familiar with this stuff.
    You simply cant collect if your not willing to put some serious time in collecting knowledge...otherwise this hobby will cost you a lot of "learning"money

Regards
    Ger

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2