Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen

Article about: Hello again,found another Hitlerjugend knife for sale today and i would really appriciate to hear yor oppinions. Thanks Tobias.

Default RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen

Hello again,found another Hitlerjugend knife for sale today and i would really appriciate to hear yor oppinions.
    RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., SolingenRZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., SolingenRZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., SolingenRZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen
    Thanks Tobias.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen
    P
    Many

As always you get what you pay for. This is however a genuine "transitional" HJ knife by Hartkopf, dated 1938. These are an interesting mid era type displaying the three features of the makers blade mark and logo, the RZM code and the "Blut und Ehre" motto. Not a rare maker, but I rather like the twin devils logo.

?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    As always you get what you pay for. This is however a genuine "transitional" HJ knife by Hartkopf, dated 1938. These are an interesting mid era type displaying the three features of the makers blade mark and logo, the RZM code and the "Blut und Ehre" motto. Not a rare maker, but I rather like the twin devils logo.

Agree

?

Default Recent Hartkopf HJ knife pick-up

Hi guys -
    I am glad to discover this post from Tobias! I recently purchased a Hartkopf HJ knife (MY FIRST ONE!) via a slightly risky path (pictures only via a new source) but it was part of a bigger group, and it recently arrived in the mail. My blade matches this transitional one (and I have attached some pictures). Per Anderson's comment, I really like the logo. The diamond has a slight amount of "play" in it, per construction. What I was a bit surprised about is that the handle is not zinc ... the slight stain threw me off. The handle is magnetic, but I guess that's not a big deal given the transition period?

I welcome any comments. Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen   RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen  

RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen   RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen  

RZM.M7/40 Hartkopf & Co., Solingen  

Looks good Dan, similar condition to Tobias knife.