Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions please

Article about: I have seen this for sale, but would like your views please. Yes, the blade had been ground a lot, but the scabbard looks good as does the handle compared to the same maker on Lakeside Trade

?

Default A Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions please

I have seen this for sale, but would like your views please. Yes, the blade had been ground a lot, but the scabbard looks good as does the handle compared to the same maker on Lakeside Trader. A Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions pleaseA Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions pleaseA Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions pleaseA Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions pleaseA Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement A Schuttelhofer & Co M7/13 for opinions please
    P
    Many

Hi Al..the HJ knife appears to be an honest example...despite the blade condition. Wait for other opinions. Interesting stamp on the back of the leather. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Thanks Larry, I couldn't make out what the stamp said.

?

alikat,

The blade is pretty much shagged but the rest looks fine, whats the price tag ?

I would not pay any more than $150 - $200 !

Regards Mac 66.

?

$160 shipped, which I thought was about right for one in that shape. Thanks again guys.