Default Should i buy this? HJ Knife

I found this on an auction, should i buy it? The price is 75$

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Should i buy this? HJ Knife
    P
    Many

Just keep your money for the real one.
    This one is a fake

Okay, thanks for the information. It looked suspicious for me with how it was marked and never seen that Diamond before.

I agree it's a fake...One feature to remember is that the original scabbards don't have the "Lip" around the top edge...The example posted has a NS-Studentenbund Raute/Diamond rather than the usually encountered HJ Raute...
    cheers, Glenn

Hey SweGas, I saw that auction too. NEVER buy from that seller...He has been active on that site for many years and only sells crap!!

You can find nice stuff on Tradera but 90% is fake. Keep on hunting

?

Junkapotumus
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Hi Swegas welcoe to the forum..alot of great threads to read on the HJ forum..to make comparisons with what you have.

The Etch size and process caught my attention along with what ha been said by the Gents above.

Enjoy your stay here ...thanks for posting and adding ot the data base. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill