Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?

Article about: Hi people, 1st time i've posted on this forum & you seem to have alot of expertise on board so i thought i would ask your opinion on this J A Henckels HJ knife i bought awhile back. Scab

Default Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?

Hi people, 1st time i've posted on this forum & you seem to have alot of expertise on board so i thought i would ask your opinion on this J A Henckels HJ knife i bought awhile back. Scabbard paint is in good condition, Strap has the LFS oakleaf motif, Ricasso blade with the Henckels trade mark & lightly etched RZM M7/10 1938 with Blut und Ehre light etch to the other side. Hilt plating is in very good condition with next to no evidence of popper rubbing . Grips are in good condition with a good wiggly diamond (i also Xrayed the hilt at work & all seems fine)Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ? what do you guys think ? Cheers in advance Paul

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Transitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?
    P
    Many

that's nice transitional knife.
    I see no problems

No problem with this one, but I will point out that the scabbard is not in keeping with the rest of the dagger, however everything is real IMHO

looks fine.

Default Thanks

Cheers for the quick positive replys, i bought this knife after a lot of research on the net, the best site i came across was this one, many thanks for helping me with my purchase , even though the diamond wiggled i still had to Xray it see attached thanks againTransitional HJ knife by Henckels Original ?

?

Hi Paul,

Welcome to WRF , Your transitional hj knife has no red flags just some age greying & ware on the blade, i like your X-ray photo of the hilt showing the diamond insignia fixed correctly

Could you add your X-ray photo here for referance on the diamond variations thread please, thanks !

Hitler Youth Knife Diamond Variations From 1933-1942

Mac 66.

?

original hj knife

regards

Have posted the x ray cheers & thanks again

?

Welcome Paul,

and you made a nice entrance with this nice transitional.
    Lovely grip and other then the greying it is a fine looking fellow.
    A lot of those transitional have shallow RZM logo's and Motto's like this one, my Klitterman is looking quite similar.
    Great youve added that X-ray to the Diamond variation post.
    I see what John means looking at the wear of the blade its scabbard paint almost seems new.
    HJ scabbards and repaint...well we all can talk about that ....its easily overlooked, and even your picture cant make it clear.
    Thx for showing!
    Regards,
    Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 02-02-2015 at 04:32 PM.

Will take some better scabbard pictures latter to see what you guys think, cheers Paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast