Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave

Article about: This piece (carl eickhorn) comes directly from a Saxon attic. the condition is not mint but good I am very happy about this piece. I knew this model so far only by A.Wingen Unfortunately, wi

?

Default Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave

This piece (carl eickhorn) comes directly from a Saxon attic.
    the condition is not mint but good
    I am very happy about this piece.
    I knew this model so far only by A.Wingen
    Unfortunately, without scabbard
    I will look for a matching scabbard
    Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave

greetings
    Last edited by Larry C; 08-24-2015 at 10:13 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave
    P
    Many

Good catch my friend, you found super rare piece.
    That's a first time I have seen Eickhorn on this type of knife.
    For sure it is a earliest Eickhorn HJ knife you will find.

Congrats

very nice find.

?

Maxxx,

Stingray nailed it, super rare early hj knife by Eickhorn

Hope you manage to find the proper scabbard

Regards Mac 66.

That will be a nice addition to the HJ collection Maxxx. Excellent find.

Steve

Any thoughts gents on a production run on these rare knives? Was this type a knife special order ..or a production run cut short to implement the commonly seen blade type now?
    Just questions for the readers including myself.

Congrats Maxx on a rare find Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

What is " Dagger Grave " Maxx...please explain as seen in your thread title.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Well, I thought I had the earliest Eickhorn maker mark on my HJ knife, but no longer! Amazing find there Maxxx, congratulations for sure...

Jeff
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave  

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Any thoughts gents on a production run on these rare knives? Was this type a knife special order ..or a production run cut short to implement the commonly seen blade type now?
    Just questions for the readers including myself.

Congrats Maxx on a rare find Regards Larry

Larry,the back to back squirrels maker mark was used in Imperial to Kaiser period,so IMO it's a probably factory leftover trench knife,which they use in early 1930s to add -IN FACTORY-, HJ diamond.
    I would say 1930-1932 period

Awesome !! Thankyou Ivan

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast