Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave

Article about: This piece (carl eickhorn) comes directly from a Saxon attic. the condition is not mint but good I am very happy about this piece. I knew this model so far only by A.Wingen Unfortunately, wi

?

Thank you for sharing a glimpse of a rare one!
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave
    P
    Many

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    What is " Dagger Grave " Maxx...please explain as seen in your thread title.

I meant Grave Gagger - a mistake
    This can be changed subject?
    thank you!

Here is a Russian thread: Ð*анний HJ. - Ð*азное - SAMMLER.RU

greetings

You had me worried a little Maxx..when the word " Grave " was added. Black digging crossed my mind..but Im grateful for your correction Best Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I'm OK with the idea of a conversion of a WWI type of trench knife. But when I tried to mentally picture the steps involved in this method of a conversion, versus just removing both rivets and installing the emblem like a regular HJ knife. It seems to me more like that scenario would be something that more likely might be done in a first rate factory. With my thinking being that a conversion like this one could very likely be one done by a local craftsman at the request of someone who already had the knife. Best Regards, Fred

?

I do not think if I understand you correctly Fred .
    there is this piece by A.Wingen.
    please if someone discovers a scabbard it tells me.
    dealer or private ....it does not matter
    how are these daggers traded price?

Very Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger graveVery Early Carl Eickhorn, HJ knife / dagger grave
    https://www.lakesidetrader.com/Archi...1&note=1z571e4
    and here the knife from Ivan:Rare "eagle heads" HJ knife by E.P. & S.
    greetings and sorry for my bad english!

Maxxx, To clarify any possible misunderstanding, I was speaking directly to the early Eickhorn TM trench style knife. With the wood grips that have a fairly noticeable stress fracture running from the cavity portion to the crossguard. Best Regards, Fred

?

I'm looking for scabbard
    dealer link or collector does not matter

thanks!

Great In wear Photo Maxx....I will add it to the Period In Wear Photos sub forum and give you credit for the pic . Nice !!

Supporting link > HJ - Hitler Jugend
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Maxx that is a real great find!
    I think you ment in your title: a digged up dagger....in this case a bad google translation

What is the total lenght of the blade Maxx?
    If i see a scabbard you will have a pm

Cheers
    Ger

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Maxx that is a real great find!
    I think you ment in your title: a digged up dagger....in this case a bad google translation

What is the total lenght of the blade Maxx?
    If i see a scabbard you will have a pm

Cheers
    Ger

hallo ger,

I have it copied incorrectly from Google Translate
    I bought a new grave dagger with scabbard for a very good price.
    As chance would have it: a early eickhorn with the same logo
    the knife would have the next few days with the coming post
    if I have it, I show the piece
    thank you for your offer ger!

the total lenght of the blade is:15cm

greeting

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast