Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

What kind of knife is that ?

Article about: Hello, My friend asked me to post it here as He don't know what kind of knife He got in collection , look at pics - question is about the one fullmetal.

Default What kind of knife is that ?

Hello,
    My friend asked me to post it here as He don't know what kind of knife He got in collection , look at pics - question is about the one fullmetal.

What kind of knife is that ?What kind of knife is that ?What kind of knife is that ?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement What kind of knife is that ?
    P
    Many

Looks like a Throwing-knife to me...
    Glenn

a throwing knife.

Thank You for quick info, is that WW2 era or later production ?

Interesting Knife on the right that has an inserted period Anton Wingen blade into an HJ handle. I will move this thread to the HJ forum for further review.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Interesting Knife on the right that has an inserted period Anton Wingen blade into an HJ handle. I will move this thread to the HJ forum for further review.

Larry,what you mean inserted blade into HJ handle ? )
    It's a original early Wingen.
    The other knife I have never seen,but looks like a nicely made knife.

Quote by stingray View Post
    Larry,what you mean inserted blade into HJ handle ? )
    It's a original early Wingen.
    The other knife I have never seen,but looks like a nicely made knife.
    LOL Photo angle gave the appearance of being a longer blade type sometimes seen on HJ Honor knives. I wasnt sure of the fit..and was best for the HJ Guys to give a better answer ..which you came along at the right time Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill