Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

What is my Hitler Youth knife worth?

Article about: I am wondering what the knife is worth. I'm sure there is a thread out there, but I could not find it. Not really looking to sell, just curious. After looking at several threads I'm pretty s

Bbamf
    ?

Default What is my Hitler Youth knife worth?

I am wondering what the knife is worth. I'm sure there is a thread out there, but I could not find it.

Not really looking to sell, just curious. After looking at several threads I'm pretty sure it is not fake and have narrowed it down to a possible transition year. The diamond does move a little and all is magnetic. The only mark I have not found anything on is the "39" at the hilt. I'm thinking that is the year made, but not positive.

Any help is much appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture What is my Hitler Youth knife worth?   What is my Hitler Youth knife worth?  

What is my Hitler Youth knife worth?  

2. # ADS

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

The knife is original.

Others will be able to advise better on values. Sadly the lack of paint to the scabbard will hurt the value.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Double marker marked Eickhorn HJ, Original but salty.
    Knife has a typical Eickhorn rounded tip scabbard, but as Ade stated paint is lost, also the strap is missing.
    Knife is indeed dated 1939, overal condition is salty, in this condition it would be max 175-195 euro, making it 200-225 dollars i guess.

Regards,
    Ger

Thanks Ger, I missed that the strap was missing....This is why the forum is such a good tool. Many eyes spot different things.

Another good reason to photograph items on a plain white background. A multi coloured background takes the eye away from the object.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by gerrit View Post
    Double marker marked Eickhorn HJ, Original but salty.
    Knife has a typical Eickhorn rounded tip scabbard, but as Ade stated paint is lost, also the strap is missing.
    Knife is indeed dated 1939, overal condition is salty, in this condition it would be max 175-195 euro, making it 200-225 dollars i guess.

Regards,
    Ger

+1 Totally agree with my friend Ger

Br Mac 66.