Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

youth dagger

Article about: Has anyone ever seen a youth dagger with the motto and the RZM on the same side? I have a chance to purchase it, but am reluctant to what I have read on the subject.

Default youth dagger

youth daggerHas anyone ever seen a youth dagger with the motto and the RZM on the same side? I have a chance to purchase it, but am reluctant to what I have read on the subject.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement youth dagger
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: youth dagger

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN Its a fake!

the makers name/RZM logo will never be etched or stamped on the same side as the motto.
    then besides that the Motto is much to low, its not centered right, its just a bad fake.

cheers Ger
    Last edited by gerrit; 01-31-2013 at 09:47 AM.

I agree with Ger on all counts.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

boneshaker,

As Ger has said its a Fake

This type is a very Modern Fake which you can buy cheaply, i,ve seen them aged by some sellers to decieve the unwary new collectors

If you come across another hj knife post it for discussion & we will keep you right

Regards Mac 66.
    Last edited by Mac 66; 01-31-2013 at 03:06 PM.

?

Am i right when saying that if there is a motto on a RZM it's transitional? At some point RZM knives did not have the motto any more right?

Regards, Lars

Yes Datrus that is correct. Mac can give you a clearer answer on the exact date when,, as their production differed slightly to the RZM counterparts of the SA and SS. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Quote by Datrus View Post
    Am i right when saying that if there is a motto on a RZM it's transitional? At some point RZM knives did not have the motto any more right?

Regards, Lars
    Lars roughly said in the middle of 1938 the Motto was abandoned

Cheers Ger

?

Thanks Ger

Cheers

Thanks for all the help you guys. These are new to me and i appreciate your input.