Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

1938 Gebr Heller

Article about: 1938 Gebr Heller, 6233, matching numbers. Annoyed from this ads?   I got this one from a dealer a couple of weeks ago so it wasn't really a 'bargain' priced one but it was one I had to

Default 1938 Gebr Heller

1938 Gebr Heller, 6233, matching numbers.

I got this one from a dealer a couple of weeks ago so it wasn't really a 'bargain' priced one but it was one I had to have since it filled a hole (one hole of many!!) in my 84/98 collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1938 Gebr Heller   1938 Gebr Heller  

1938 Gebr Heller   1938 Gebr Heller  

1938 Gebr Heller  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1938 Gebr Heller
    P
    Many

WaA's etc...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1938 Gebr Heller   1938 Gebr Heller  

1938 Gebr Heller   1938 Gebr Heller  

HI TB...Love it!! . I like these named bayos..and the matching numbers are always a plus. Although you may think it was not a bargain..but I surely feel you done very well..with a very hard to find "named " producer on the ricassso..and the scabbard. Nice find Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes I like the 'named' ones too, that's one of the reasons I wanted it and was willing to pay the price bargain or not (that said I've seen them priced much more expensive than this one), sometimes I guess the items value is not always what it's worth or what you paid it's more to do with how much you want it and the value of it in filling that gap in your collection which meant this one had much more value than its financial cost to me!

Mind you it's always nice if it does come at a bargain price as it gives you some money left over to go towards the, inevitable, next one...

Well put!
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Love the named makers, they are somewhat harder to find. Hell, finding numbers matching is getting kinda hard nowadays!
    Nice find.

Jim

?

Thx for showing this nice bayonet!
    i love it

Ger

?

nice untouched piece.

Agree nice named maker 84/98 good find. timothy