Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

3 bayonets... good?

Article about: by edelweiss123 Out of interest, does anyone have any examples of a genuine etched bayonets or are they mainly fantasy? Would love to know/see either way Thanks Hi Vicky, only so called &quo

Default Re: 3 bayonets... good?

Quote by edelweiss123 View Post
    Out of interest, does anyone have any examples of a genuine etched bayonets or are they mainly fantasy?
    Would love to know/see either way
    Thanks
    Hi Vicky, only so called "parade" or "dress" bayonets were etched. These are correctly called "Extra" in German and were private purchase items and had a bright plated finish. They were a different design to the regular combat K98 seitengewehr. Anything else is fantasy.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 bayonets... good?
    P
    Many

i can't see the pictures.... why??? all i see are several boxes with X's inside!

?

Three original bayonets, but post war engraved with horrible markings and ruined.

LizardKing try cleaning all the cookies out from your computer and then restart it. This seems to help me out out if there is a tough bug in the system.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

ehhh I have a lot to learn.. what do you think about this dagger and how much it is worth
    cooper11 | Puma Solingen SA ? rajce.net
    thank you for any help

Ceies...I am grateful that in your first post that you posted the photos of the 3 bayonets in question,,which is agreat help to the forum members and the moderators...but I opened your link up to 50 photos which i really dont have time to upload,,but would prefer you upload a few of them to give the members here a general idea of what the dagger looks like.
    Posting links will end up being empty after awhile once this dagger is sold or removed from that server site. I dont mind to help our members upload photos if they are having technical problems...but since your computer is able..it would be nice if you could do it as I dont have the time to do that many. If someone else wants to up load a few of them that is fine also. I will remove the link in given time.
    The dagger is a mid period Transitional SA dagger in good condition. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

thank you boss
    i tought that this will be easier... next time i will upload photos
    thank you for help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2