Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Can anyone help me identify this type 98's numerical attributes?

Article about: That frog is dangerous looks too good. Nice information Sleepwalker again that frog needs posted in a fake section some where. timothy

That frog is dangerous looks too good. Nice information Sleepwalker again that frog needs posted in a fake section some where. timothy

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Can anyone help me identify this type 98's numerical attributes?
    P
    Many

To the K98 community.....this sounds like a great idea..which a separate thread only for Frog fakes would be a great tool and being on the same forum for convenience. By all means gentlemen......if you have some photos to start a thread please do...and I will pin it to the top of the K98 forum Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I think so Larry it will help a lot of new collectors and Old hands like me as good as fakes are today. Thanks timothy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2