Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

E PACK dress bayonet

Article about: well heres my freshly aqquired E PACK DRESS BAYONET hope you like it i managed to do a deal with crazy horse on the forum who i speak to quite regularly and he had this up for offer so i jus

Default re: E PACK dress bayonet

Quote by panzerjaeger44 View Post
    cheers marty i tihnk ill stip it down n repaint so its got a nive clean even coat next question acrylics or enamels lol and then matt satin or gloss
    it's your choice, remember I was in the navy also , so hand me a gallon bucket of paint & a brush, I will paint it. LOL

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement E PACK dress bayonet
    P
    Many

lol marty i want some of that gallon on the scabbard though hehehe

lol marty i want some of that gallon on the scabbard though hehehe
    don't know man once I made e-5, I got sorta lazy. lol

lol and i thought ncos were the backbone of any force lol still how was the vacation brother

lol and i thought ncos were the backbone of any force lol still how was the vacation brother
    LOL, hey I treated the 5 guys that worked for me ok, I let them get away with a lot, but they always had my back, did ok won a little money for a change, usually come home broke. hey I will call you later, i am wiped out drove the whole way. 2300?

yeah 2300 eastern ???

ok another dumbass enquiry im looking into these dbayos deeper and see their is a long and short bladed version anyone got the dimensions so i know which i have ??

ok another dumbass enquiry im looking into these dbayos deeper and see their is a long and short bladed version anyone got the dimensions so i know which i have ??
    yeah 2300 est, you have the short bayonet.pretty sure on that, but I will let those who know fill you in, talk to you l8ter. gotta crash for a bit & my computer is messed up bad. l8ter

?

one of mine is a short dress and is 7 1/4 inches I believe. Hope that helps. I have another short dress that is 7 3/4 inches tho too. So im guessing the long dress is around 8 1/2. Just a guess on the long one.
    As for paintin it....go for it! Like Ade said, the damage has already been done. One of the scabbards on mine is bare metal....some1 has scratched the hell outta it with an SOS pad or wire brush trying to get the rest of the original paint off of it. (dont ask me why!!?) I was thinking of painting over mine too cuz it will look better than it does. Crazy sold u nice piece tho. congrats on ur new bayo -Bill

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    one of mine is a short dress and is 7 1/4 inches I believe. Hope that helps. I have another short dress that is 7 3/4 inches tho too. So im guessing the long dress is around 8 1/2. Just a guess on the long one.
    As for paintin it....go for it! Like Ade said, the damage has already been done. One of the scabbards on mine is bare metal....some1 has scratched the hell outta it with an SOS pad or wire brush trying to get the rest of the original paint off of it. (dont ask me why!!?) I was thinking of painting over mine too cuz it will look better than it does. Crazy sold u nice piece tho. congrats on ur new bayo -Bill
    we just made a trade, plus I have a neat little scull with a stalhelm on it & he is going to paint it for me, so it was a good trade for both of us. I miss the bayo already , but it's cool, the deal is done & I do have a few bayonets anyway, so anything for a comrade in arms.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast