MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

etched dress-bayonet Robert Klaas

Article about: World War 2 was something unique in the history, unequalled by anything. "When you are too close to a mountain, you just can't see its highness". We are too close from those events

Default Re: etched dress-bayonet Robert Klaas

World War 2 was something unique in the history, unequalled by anything. "When you are too close to a mountain, you just can't see its highness". We are too close from those events and we can't see their tremendous magnitude! I was wondering if you recorded his stories, not in disbelieve, but hoping that the future generations will have the privilege of seeing, at least hearing, a man that was there, when the world was trembling!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement etched dress-bayonet Robert Klaas
    P
    Many

Quote by Nifartachi View Post
    World War 2 was something unique in the history, unequalled by anything. "When you are too close to a mountain, you just can't see its highness". We are too close from those events and we can't see their tremendous magnitude! I was wondering if you recorded his stories, not in disbelieve, but hoping that the future generations will have the privilege of seeing, at least hearing, a man that was there, when the world was trembling!
    Yes, I know what you mean ...

My grandparents on my mother´s side are both 95 years old and they´re coming from Latvia.

They told me story´s from peace and prosperity, war and poverty ...

They told me story´s of happyness and sadness ...

Grandpa was a soldier in an German armorded division and Grandma had to flee towards the west with two sister´s and three children.

One of her sister´s went on board of a "KdF"-ship, the other one was spilled during the bomb-attack in Dresden for three day´s ...

Grandma was hiding in the grassland on the Elb-river with the kid´s ...

There´re some story´s to tell, but that´s "only" history, who cares ... ?

For my own I´ll "cover" all these story´s and I´ll keep them close !

AH has been seen at my corner deli and he buys Lotto tickets everyday!! Guess hes trying to win a big one and head for Argentina.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2