Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??

Article about: I have just bought this bajonet at a marked for 200 dk (20 pounds), and i am wondering if it´s a fake as i was sure of when i bought it. It has the same lenght as a normal combat bajonet and

Default Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??

I have just bought this bajonet at a marked for 200 dk (20 pounds), and i am wondering if it´s a fake as i was sure of when i bought it. It has the same lenght as a normal combat bajonet and fit´s a Mauser perfektly. The scabbard is bought seperately for 100 dk(10 pounds), and im not sure about that one either
    I look forward to hear your opinion about it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??   Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??  

Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??   Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??  

Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??   Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??  

Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Fake or real Eickhorn dress bajonet.??
    P
    Many

a nice £20 worth.good deal.

?

Thumbs up

I agree, I see nothing wrong with it.
    Sarge

?

Looks like a beautiful eagle head example

Semper Fi
    Phil

It's a nice piece and I'm not seeing anything amiss with it. The blade and grip panels are in excellent condition and look just fine. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Can't go wrong for the price! Nice find!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Sounds great so far I went for it because the handle looked so fine, and the dress bajonets i have seen in my price range all had wery badly pittet/corroded handles or damaged de-attachment buttons.

Well done! Always nice to see a forum member get a bargain!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Any one who have some advice about the scabbard.? I cannot se markings in it, but i will probably have to remove the paint from it anyway.

Nice KS98 by a well known maker KS98 scabbards have no markings for the most part possibly a unit mark can be found on them that were a parade piece issued by the company I had one as such marked to a artillery unit these were private purchase items for walking out and dress. timothy

Thank you, my german combat bajonets all have clearly visible numbers in them so i did not know what to think of this one