MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Horster Police bayonet

Article about: I had this show up in the mail for me today after helping a friend out with some work and information. I have always wanted one after seeing one of these that my Great Uncle brought back fro

?

Default Horster Police bayonet

I had this show up in the mail for me today after helping a friend out with some work and information. I have always wanted one after seeing one of these that my Great Uncle brought back from the war (unfortunately his disappeared after his death) but had never had the cash to buy one when I found it, so I feel very fortunate to have this one now. It has a little bit of plating loss/damage on the blade that can be seen in one spot but all the rest of the wear on it is honest use wear.
    Thanks for looking.
    Horster Police bayonetHorster Police bayonetHorster Police bayonetHorster Police bayonetHorster Police bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Horster Police bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Looks ok to me, probably the old holes of grips were used, so there is not standart placing of rivets typical for shortage.b.r.Andy

?

Quote by AndyB View Post
    Looks ok to me, probably the old holes of grips were used, so there is not standart placing of rivets typical for shortage.b.r.Andy
    Thanks Andy, I was under the impression that this was just how Horster set its rivets since every Horster police bayonet I have been able to find online have had the offset rivets. I have also noticed that they all have the nose holes on the eagles beak but a lot of makers didn't.