Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from North Africa

Article about: This is another spoil of war given to me by the same vet who gave me the helmet. The tip of bayonet is broke, to bad. Made by E Pack and sons. Dated 1938. Cannot make out the maker leather i

Default K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from North Africa

This is another spoil of war given to me by the same vet who gave me the helmet. The tip of bayonet is broke, to bad. Made by E Pack and sons. Dated 1938. Cannot make out the maker leather is to worn.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from  North Africa   K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from  North Africa  

K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from  North Africa   K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from  North Africa  

K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from  North Africa  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 Bayonet given to me by us army vet, bring back from  North Africa
    P
    Many

A shame about the tip. Is hard to imagine just what the person that broke it had to do to make it snap.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

someone removed the grips and mounted screws wrong side, the piece could be nice when matching, reoiling, someone use the tip of blade wrong way.b.r.Andy

Maybe used the bayo as a screwdriver or to pry off the lid of a can? ....... useful tool in the post war shed.
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Well if this bayonet was altered it was during war time. The vet never used it for anything. It's been stored for years. He could have broke tip, but he doesn't remember. It will display nicely.