Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.

Article about: Hi everyone. A few days ago i got this bayonet. Good condition, matching numbers.There are strange numbers "850'' on the scabbard and on the handle/pommel (highlighted on pictures) whic

Default K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.

Hi everyone. A few days ago i got this bayonet. Good condition, matching numbers, 42 COF.There are strange numbers "850'' on the scabbard and on the handle/pommel (highlighted on pictures) which i had never seen. Does anyone of you know and can tell what this numbers are? Origin of this numbers? Purpose?
    thank you!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.   K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.  

K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.   K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.  

K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.   K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 bayonet with strange numbers on scabbard and handle.
    P
    Many

The numbers indicate a foreign use after 1954. Probably Norway

Thanks. I actually got it from Norway.

?

Same opinion, used by Norwegian Airforce Ground units postwar,sometimes the numbers are yelowished.b.r.Andy