Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

K98 engraved

Article about: Came across this for sale. Is the engraving era correct? Opinions appreciated.

Default K98 engraved

Came across this for sale. Is the engraving era correct? Opinions appreciated.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 engraved   K98 engraved  

K98 engraved   K98 engraved  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement K98 engraved
    P
    Many

IMO it's a postwar engraving. Why on earth would anyone engrave a combat bayonet anyways?

Hello,
    Fourth Reich engraving...
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Thanks, I agree but thought best to ask. I didn't even ask what he wanted.

Max

This one again??....I see your HJ Etched bayonet and raise you a Kriegsmarine etched bayonet.

These bayonets are popping up quite frequently lately.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture K98 engraved  
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Yikes!

This website has an entire section of etched's for sale.... DDsDaggers.com :: Buy, Sell, Trade & Consign Third Reich Nazi Edged Weapons German Daggers
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Another eteched s84/98 these are popping up a lot a lot of them here in the Midwest sold by a old dealer in the KC area in 70's 80's always with elite units SS HJ Div etc. Never any good as service s84/98 had no engraving the theory is they originate out of England. I never could convince a eldery dealer that I knew that they were no good he had HJ SS as shown TotenKopf and even one FJ. timothy

Quote by timothy View Post
    I never could convince a eldery dealer that I knew that they were no good he had HJ SS as shown TotenKopf and even one FJ.
    Theres a difference between dealers who think they are real..and those who know they are not real. Always with respect to the elderly whos mind can not be changed..to smile and say.." No thanks" and walk away!..but yet to those who know its bad and profess its authenticity...shame on them. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

fakes,but I still think they are collectable.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast