Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?

Article about: Hello! Annoyed from this ads?   Your opinions please: Thank you

Quote by Larry C View Post
    An unfortunate thread..to which the seller has blocked downloading photos. Links will die..which is no ones fault. Once comments has satisfied the authenticity of this Bayonet..I will delete this thread. Regards Larry
    Here you go Larry, I "snipped" them! By the way, I have no idea about bayonets!! Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?   KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?  

KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?   KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?  

KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?   KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KS98 dress engraved bayonet, original?
    P
    Many

Thanks Leon I know there are many cracks and ways around a computer...one just has to know how..Good job !! I will move the photos to the top. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

You know, I saw in Prague one month ago 3 pieces like this one from the LAH, Wiking, Totenkopf, the price was 2500 Krowns.
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Thank you very much guys!

?

Fred, Do you think that the ersatz grips are originals? I didn't like the over all look of them and the color didn't look right to me. I will say that the rivets look correct, which I don't understand, seeing as how it has been chromed? I look forward to any insight.

Regards,
    Jim

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2