Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet

Article about: Just getting started and wanted to share my late war Paul Weyersburg k98 bayonet. It is in very good condition,numbers matching and really shows the roughness of finishing common in late 44

?

Default Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet

Just getting started and wanted to share my late war Paul Weyersburg k98 bayonet. It is in very good condition,numbers matching and really shows the roughness of finishing common in late 44 bayo's. While it doesn"t have the perfected beauty of an early 84/98 it is an important part of the story.

Jim
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet   Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet  

Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet   Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet  

Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet   Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet  

Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Late 44 crs ( Paul Weyersburg) k98 bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Very nice.......Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Hi Jim..welcome to the forum.....did you hit that squirrel with your car?? interesting avatar pic.. You pretty much said it all mainly being a part of the story..which is History. Its been there which would dress up anything Heer in a collection. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Very nice crs Paul Weyserberg&Cie Solingen later war s84/98 nice matching getting hard to find. Well done. timothy

?

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi Jim..welcome to the forum.....did you hit that squirrel with your car?? interesting avatar pic.. You pretty much said it all mainly being a part of the story..which is History. Its been there which would dress up anything Heer in a collection. Regards Larry
    No squirrels were harmed by me in the production of my avatar picture It was something I found and thought was hilarious and would work til I take a picture of something more appropriate for my avatar, like a giant pile of bayonets!

Jim

nice bayonet Jim,is the avatar from Texas ? everything is bigger there.[so they tell us]