Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M84/98 - Frankenstein

Article about: This bayonet, frog and scabbard came with a "rig" I bought a number of years ago (belt, Luft buckle, ammo pouch) for a paltry sum of \\$125.00 I suspected but did not care if it was

MAP
    ?

Agree. Seen those pictures as well. Same happened with the Katana's and the rifles. Pick up a sword/rifle, go to next pile and pick up a scabbard/bolt.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M84/98 - Frankenstein
    P
    Many

Just a quick story I once knew he has long passed a Pacific war vet and he showed me and another collector friend a Japanese Calvary Saber he picked up from a pile and then he showed us a picture of the pile of Japanese swords there were mostly Samauri type Army, Navy a few civilian etc. My friend and I told him he picked the least valuable and he said he picked it because it was different he said most guys were just grabbing one and were encouraged to get one before the pile was destroyed. What vets brought home and thanks to them for a lot of items in our collections. timothy

MAP
    ?

Oh..to have a time machine
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2