Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My 45 CRS

Article about: Hello gentlemen, My CRS 45. It comes from the family of an old French veteran of the 2DB. She's with a late frog manufactured with leather parts. Unfortunately, the numbers are close but not

Aws
    ?

Default My CRS 45

Hello gentlemen,

My CRS 45. It comes from the family of a French veteran of the 2DB. She's with a late frog manufactured with leather parts. Unfortunately, the numbers are close but not identical. I like it !!

My 45  CRS
    My 45  CRS
    My 45  CRS
    My 45  CRS

B.Regards
    Aws
    Last edited by Aws; 09-27-2015 at 03:22 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My 45  CRS
    P
    Many

?

A nice LATE war Paul Weyersberg, At least you have a matching 45 CRS scabbard to go with it even if the serial numbers don't match. So what is the serial number range on that?

Semper Fi
    Phil

2 matching numbers ..a match made in heaven . Having both scabbard and bayonet of the same number is a whole artifact. Nice Find..and has witnessed many battles. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Nice piece!

thanks for sharing

Outstanding and an extremely rare piece!! Would you be willing to share the serial numbers for those of us who keep databases? Many thanks for your consideration.

Aws
    ?

Hello,
    Thank you for your comments. The scabbard is stamped 6388 and 6362 on the blade.
    Regards
    Last edited by Aws; 09-28-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Quote by Aws View Post
    Hello, Thank you for your comments. The scabbard is stamped 6388 and 6362 on the blade. Regards
    Thank you very much for this information!

Hello,

this kinds of frogs were used since 1942 as pictures shown.

Regards
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My 45  CRS  

Any 45 dated s84/98 hard to come by nice piece! timothy

?

Quote by Sleepwalker View Post
    Hello,

this kinds of frogs were used since 1942 as pictures shown.

Regards
    Looks to be an old belt was used. These are the first I've seen and as a bayonet collector I find very intriguing. Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast