MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

my little Florian Geyer parade bayonet

Article about: Very sorry to hear that a vet was ripped off Wehrmachtsman, you and a few of your mates should approach the seller demanding his money back for him. If it was sold as original then its a cri

Default Re: my little Florian Geyer parade bayonet

Very sorry to hear that a vet was ripped off Wehrmachtsman, you and a few of your mates should approach the seller demanding his money back for him. If it was sold as original then its a crime.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement my little Florian Geyer parade bayonet
    P
    Many

Hi guy's like Ade said about them being etched early 70's here is an example for refrence from my collection picked up for £60.00 but alas a decent bayonet ruined
    cheers Ronnie
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture my little Florian Geyer parade bayonet   my little Florian Geyer parade bayonet  

my little Florian Geyer parade bayonet  

Quote by LUCKYSTRIKE View Post
    Very sorry to hear that a vet was ripped off Wehrmachtsman, you and a few of your mates should approach the seller demanding his money back for him. If it was sold as original then its a crime.
    LUCKYSTRIKE
    i know and i have told him that that he bought some post war items

but the man is still good of health walks a bid difficult but he got pist fair was still going on for about an hour

got back to the guy the vet brought his walking cane [normally has a 4 weel car were he drives in] as polite as we are we first asked it normal why he ripped him off like that because you know this man for 3 years if it aint any longer for 200 euro
    looked at us whit a face like dont care but after some seconds he started to talk and gave us an explenation why he did it
    and gave him his money back
    but the vet still wanted to keep the bayonet because it has his old company on it so extually he paid only 50 euro for it

still a rip off because he easely would get it for free 4 stands further

Quote by 85ronnies View Post
    Hi guy's like Ade said about them being etched early 70's here is an example for refrence from my collection picked up for £60.00 but alas a decent bayonet ruined
    cheers Ronnie
    nice example maybe if you rebleu it again it really can be an eyecatcher [just messing whit ya]

still stays an item were shoudn`t been mest whit

Well done guys for sorting it out, a happy result and the Vet is happy too. Makes me think the dealer will think twice now before trying to rip others off, at least people of the Vets age.
    LUCKYSTRIKE

Quote by LUCKYSTRIKE View Post
    Well done guys for sorting it out, a happy result and the Vet is happy too. Makes me think the dealer will think twice now before trying to rip others off, at least people of the Vets age.
    LUCKYSTRIKE
    The Veteran is still happy with his etched bayonet but still it is not normal if you know him for 3 or 4 years that you still ripp people off even if they aren't a Vet or you dont know the person

I went back with the Vet and some guys from a shooting club, they also love ww2 items,
    where the Vet can shoot ww2 weapons which he still dreams about doing and they look like the guys from "Dirty Harry" even with cigar

If you know it is fake etching but the quality is very good why not if it is cheap enough? The common bayonet is typically not that much money and if it can be had for a little more than i would probably buy it just for the art.

regards, Ty

?

Ade the " Old Brigade" should know better than to be charging £185 , not a good business move on his behalf
    The gates of hell were opened and we accepted the invitation to enter" 26/880 Lance Sgt, Edward Dyke. 26th Bn Northumberland Fusiliers , ( 3rd Tyneside Irish )

1st July 1916

Thought shall be the harder , heart the keener,
    Courage the greater as our strength faileth.
    Here lies our leader ,in the dust of his greatness.
    Who leaves him now , be damned forever.
    We who are old now shall not leave this Battle,
    But lie at his feet , in the dust with our leader

House Carles at the Battle of Hastings

?

The locking nut on the first mentioned bayo is from a combat 98k bayo so the dress piece is not original in any way.best regards,Andy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3