Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

My new Elite Diamant Matching Bayonet

Article about: oooohhhh I like that alot Mike. I love the wooden grips way more than the bakelites on mine. That is a beauty. Nice original-to-piece matching frog as well. I highly appreciate you sharing M

?

Default Re: My new Elite Diamant Matching Bayonet

Very nice bayo!! A rare one to find matcing ,well i had just the scabbard of the same maker and was told it was a bike maker also as i thought that was kinda neat!!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Thanks pam. yes, I guess Elite Diamant was a bicycle maker in the early days of ww2 and are STILL making bicycles in germany to this day! definitely pretty neat huh? Thanks for commenting too. I also heard that elite diamant only made bayonets for wartime production from 1938 to 1941....is this true?? i couldnt find an answer on google/etc. i forget where i even heard that too, so if anyone knows i would appreciate hearing any info.

?

I have seen that data/registry Site Richie. It is great that some1 takes the time in registering that data/ information for peoples personal benefit and use.

?

I DO KNOW ITS A RARE COMBAT BAYONET AS THIS IS A HARD MAKER TO FIND! WHEN I HAD FOUND ONE I SEEN THE NAME ON THE SCABBARD AND WAS ALL HAPPY UNTIL I SEEN THE BLADE WAS DIFFERNT!! GREAT FIND!!

?

Thanks alot. Its always fun and exciting to add something to the collection. I did not know that it was matching until i got to the home. I did however know it was made by E.D.

?

Here is mine,i love the color of the grips! Your looks to be in very great condition,mine is the best i have had as its very close to mint as you could get..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet   My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet  

?

The crazy thing happened to me the other day,as the lady across the street seen me bringing a german flag in the house as she dont miss a trick and said oh,i have one of those and i asked to see it and she said no as there is to much up there,and i keeped asking and she has some gi s foot locker she said with it being full...i even offered to pay...oh well,maybe one day?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet   My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet  

?

I forgot the maker?can someone tell me again so i can right it down?thanks

Quote by pammy View Post
    Very nice bayo!! A rare one to find matcing ,well i had just the scabbard of the same maker and was told it was a bike maker also as i thought that was kinda neat!!
    thats right 10 years ago i have had a bike from this company but it got stolen, was a high quallity one and never let me down, it had a date of 1931 on the frame, i think it is still around and make someone happy as it made me
    sounds strange but miss that bike a lot

its not a bajo but something from the maker
    hope you dont mind
    just had this rememerin in my bike

My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet   My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet  

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast