Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

My new Elite Diamant Matching Bayonet

Article about: oooohhhh I like that alot Mike. I love the wooden grips way more than the bakelites on mine. That is a beauty. Nice original-to-piece matching frog as well. I highly appreciate you sharing M

?

Default Re: My new Elite Diamant Matching Bayonet

thanks guys. I was glad I got to speak with him as well. It's always tough asking a vet to talk about his time in any war....so I didnt want to press him on anything, so I kinda let it go after I noticed he really wasnt interested in speaking about it. I just got that vibe from him. I was glad to see that he wasnt bed-ridden like the nurse made it seem, but he most def. isnt in the best of health.

Jagdorhn, yes it was tough facing the fact that I could have lost it...but I'm a strong believer in karma. I think that we all had a right to be somewhat suspicious, but I dont think that anything else will be sold out of there anyway since he told me that he gave the rest of his belongings to his daughter. but again, i am just very glad that nobody wronged the elderly in this situation and after it was all said and done, I got a cool bayonet too and was able to meet a man with alot of history under his belt.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet
    P
    Many

?

Exactly klinger, Personally I love researching pieces of history that I own. Any and all information I collect about each piece makes it even more special to me.

?

Just bought my first 2nd model luftwaffe dagger today!! ill start a thread and share once i recieve it

Quote by Panzer1031 View Post
    Just bought my first 2nd model luftwaffe dagger today!! ill start a thread and share once i recieve it
    man you are making some great finds lately, wish I had good luck that way, but my luck is the opposite. thats sweet to nab a luft dagger, to me they are pieces of art more than a weapon. good for you

?

I agree crazy horse! I have been saving up for it for a little while now for it and have always thought they are the best looking dress daggers around. I know the 1st model is more sought after mostly, but I like the looks of the 2nd model alot more. Plus I got a very decent price on it too.

?

Ok here are the ones my Grandfather brought back that I promised to post here. Sorry for the wait but been busy lately and we dont seem to get enough sun to to take some descent pics here. Anyway here they are. All comments and info are welcome. My new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet

Quote by leej11 View Post
    Ok here are the ones my Grandfather brought back that I promised to post here. Sorry for the wait but been busy lately and we dont seem to get enough sun to to take some descent pics here. Anyway here they are. All comments and info are welcome. My new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  BayonetMy new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet
    thank you for showing those, I love bayonets. I really love the German bayonets, they are about my favorite item to try to collect. really nice.

?

NICE! they are always sooo much better when they have a sentimental value to them too! Thank you for remembering and coming back to share. It was well worth it to me! You have some nice bayos there. The 43CRS is a Paul Weyersburg maker if you did not know, which is a good find. The S/245 is a J. SCH maker which is a RARE bayonet to find. That is my favorite one to be honest with you, too bad its missing the release button. It would be worth putting an original button assembly on there for value reasons! Gotta love the butcher blade prussian bayo too!! Thats awesome your grandfather brought all these back! i bet there is a good story to go along with them too. thanks for sharin.......I just picked up a 43FZE (fw holler) k98 bayo which i will post here when it arrives.

?

here is my matching bayo with pretty red grips! its very very minty!!! this one i paid $200 for and have to get that for it but it would be hard to find another in such great minty condition i just had to go the extra!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet   My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet  

My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet   My new Elite Diamant Matching  Bayonet  

?

Nice pammy, I like the FFC (Herder A SN maker) bayonet. that color bakelite grip is my favorite on these bayos as well! Does the wooden gripped one match the Diamant scabbard by any chance too?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast