Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husband

Article about: The top bayonet is a fireman's parade bayonet. I'm not sure about the knife, I've never seen a handle like that before. Could you take a picture of the bottoms of the empty cases? They look

Default Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husband

Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husband
    P
    Many

?

I believe the two long knives are WWII German Fireman's Dress Bayonets, not sure about the short blade

The top bayonet is a fireman's parade bayonet. I'm not sure about the knife, I've never seen a handle like that before. Could you take a picture of the bottoms of the empty cases? They look like they could be .30-40 Krag cases, or maybe .30-30

?

German Feuerwehr Faschinenmesser, the Statthalter marked could be a distributor mark, the Spitzer is a maker. b.r.Andy

The small one is an American 'utility knife' similar to the US Navy
    Mark 1. Can't remember where, but believe I've seen this type
    before. Not sure if it's military or commercial.........
    Regards,

Steve.

I've never seen that "Statthalter" mark on a Fire Faschinenmesser before. It's possible it's a distributor, but no locality is added, which was usual. I suspect there is another meaning.

Default Please see another item that I really need some help identifying.

Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husband[ATTACH=CONFIG]1262396[/ATTACH=CONFIG]1262386[/ATTACH]Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandNeed help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husbandThank you for all the info! Please see attached an image of top of shell casings as well another item that I need help with identifying.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husband   Need help identifying these pieces please. Want to display for my husband  

Default Thank you for your help!

Quote by Stinkpotpete View Post
    The top bayonet is a fireman's parade bayonet. I'm not sure about the knife, I've never seen a handle like that before. Could you take a picture of the bottoms of the empty cases? They look like they could be .30-40 Krag cases, or maybe .30-30

Quote by Kboase22 View Post
    Yup, .30-30 case, made by Imperial in Canada. It's a sporting cartridge, no military connection. From what I could find on line, Imperial was made during the 60s-70s before they closed up, and someone bought the name and started making it again about 5-6 years ago.