Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Numbers Matching K98 Bayonet

Article about: I purchased this a while ago off of Craigslist. It is a numbers matching #8050, 41 ASW. Seems in very nice condition. I feel I got it for a very good price also, not a steal because I do not

Default Numbers Matching K98 Bayonet

I purchased this a while ago off of Craigslist. It is a numbers matching #8050, 41 ASW. Seems in very nice condition. I feel I got it for a very good price also, not a steal because I do not take advantage of unknowing people but a good price for me. Not sure if my pictures show the proof marks. I do not have the best camera for close ups. Tell me what you think. I have several other K98 but this is my first matching numbers.

I just posted a new M1 Garand U.C. bayonet I purchased today.

Thanks,

William

Numbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 BayonetNumbers Matching K98 Bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Numbers Matching K98 Bayonet
    P
    Many

Hi William..your photos are perfect..and shows all necessary details of what a K98 Bayo should exhibit. Rock On
    Nothing wrong with this bayo. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi William..your photos are perfect..and shows all necessary details of what a K98 Bayo should exhibit. Rock On
    Nothing wrong with this bayo. Regards Larry
    Thanks Larry, I am very pleased with it, numbers matching and all.

Frogs are plentiful..and you be able to find one to fit. Alot of Battle history seen by this bayo. This will look nice next to a Helmet,,. a gas mask and canister. Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

That's a beauty!

MAP
    ?

Nice solid bayo.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Well worn but a nice one. 'asw' is the war-time code for
    E&F Horster, if memory serves.........
    Regards,

Steve.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Frogs are plentiful..and you be able to find one to fit. Alot of Battle history seen by this bayo. This will look nice next to a Helmet,,. a gas mask and canister. Regards Larry
    Ihave a nice DD M35 Luftwaffe helmet to put it next to but no frog yet.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Well worn but a nice one. 'asw' is the war-time code for
    E&F Horster, if memory serves.........
    Some wear but not abused.

Nice Horster ASW matching s84/98 as Larry stated combat model frogs are common. timothy

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast