Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

This is Orginal : where has it been in the war ?

Article about: Cyanide... It's no problem that someone wants to write a name of a place or even joins and verbs in their location entry as long as it is not offensive .... I find it amusing as some of the

Cyanide... It's no problem that someone wants to write a name of a place or even joins and verbs in their location entry as long as it is not offensive .... I find it amusing as some of the user names I see. Yours is original
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement This is Orginal : where has it been in the war ?
    P
    Many

Thanks Larry but this is not the east coast, with all due respect.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.

For those that might not know, Danzig has had a varied history sometimes German, sometimes Polish. Post 1945 it has been known as Gdańsk and now is part of Poland.

Free City of Danzig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway, history lesson over.

As Larry said, any member is free to use whatever location title they see fit. Or whatever username. All I ask is that they are not offensive.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

"It's Istanbul...not Constantinople...why did Constantinople get the works? That's nobody's business but the Turks..."
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

We here at the Byzantium Appreciation Society have very firm views on the above matter.

The point is that Gdańsk has always been a Polish city., Just sometimes named differently.

Polish soldiers on the Westerplatte September 1, 1939 they fought to Gdańsk called Danzig, today Gdansk poles they call their city Danzig .. This is not normal.

Here in the north of Engalnd we have an old saying "Now't so queer as folk". Translated it means there is "nothing as strange as people". I think this applies here.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Scots in Coldstrem say the same thing?Adrian?

I think they do.

Anyway, we should now get back to the bayonet.

Cheers, Ade.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2