Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet

Article about: Hello, I would like to ask a question for the weekend ;-) This is new information for me concerning the 98/05 bayonets. I think the manufacturer and co-manufacturer of this bayonet is well m

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet   question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet  

question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet   question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet  

question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet   question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet
    P
    Many

Double Gonzo Sleepwalker

Great Documents
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Excellent description of materie S98/05 by SW. thanks.b.r.Andy

?

Wow! Machinist drawings of the bayonets!!!
    That takes it to the next level of collecting these.

Thank you Sleepwalker for sharing a seldom seen item.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Fantastic document contribution Sleepwalker, how often do we see blue prints?

Dok
    ?

In the Russian edition of the Voronov’s book, all these schemes were published back in 2015.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture question to manufacturers cooperation 98/05 bayonet  

The blueprints were published much earlier by Carter and Franz Ehle. They are copies of the originals that are available in the Bavarian Military Archives.
    The blueprints for the steel sheath are mostly missing

?

it sleepworker: awesome materials provided to us by Mr.. sleepworker shared !!!! Thank you for your contributions! and I also apologize for the late response to the thread I set up. and of course I thank the other collectors for their contributions to the thread. thanks to you all I am glad that I deal with this topic, great work !!!

?

hello all collectors please do you have any pictures how the bayonets were packed after their production before they got to the owner? Thank you in advance for your comments

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3