Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Request to Rename this Subforum

Article about: Hello, i made a request to the Admins for a Renameing of this Subforum in ... for Example.... only "Bayontes". The Reasons: 1) A 98k Bayonet never exist and for such a Forum with t

Default Request to Rename this Subforum

Hello,

i made a request to the Admins for a Renameing of this Subforum in ... for Example.... only "Bayonets".

The Reasons:

1) A 98k Bayonet never exist and for such a Forum with the demand for accuracy its not very amazing to use wrong Designations.

2) The germans used not only the K98k and the bayonets which fits this rifle. A lot of Models can´t be shown under this category, because they don´t comply the requirement.
    The Limitation is to high. "Bayonets" would allow to discuss all german used Bayonets under this category.

Best regards

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Request to Rename this Subforum
    P
    Many

?

Will post a note within the moderators forum for you.

Carl

Hi SW. .... 1st ... Adrian Stevenson has the sole power to edit forum names and changes. The Mods can edit thread titles and text in posts move images etc.
    This request would be at the discretion of Ade.

#2 ...if this request were to be approved..then the lone title of " bayonets" can not be used as that name alone circumferences many types of bayos..and the internet search engines will lead readers to either

A. other websites
    B. The Bayonets of the world within this website.

A more applicable title that would describe exactly what type of bayo that it is studied within this sub forum,,and also would draw internet searches closer to this website.

A Suggestion of title change that would be more time period accurate "German WW II Bayonets"

The title has to fit the subforum with internal and external search engine usable.

It would be best to contact Adrian Stevenson as it would be his decision if the new title I suggested would be usable..unless you can create a comparative title that would also work.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post

It would be best to contact Adrian Stevenson as it would be his decision if the new title I suggested would be usable..unless you can create a comparative title that would also work.

Regards Larry
    It would probably be best to be very careful how you address this request to our dear leader, as in the past certain members have been known to......,well, you know.

Request to Rename this Subforum
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Quote by CARL View Post
    Will post a note within the moderators forum for you.

Carl
    Thank you

- - ------- - -

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Hi SW. .... 1st ... Adrian Stevenson has the sole power to edit forum names and changes. The Mods can edit thread titles and text in posts move images etc.
    This request would be at the discretion of Ade.

#2 ...if this request were to be approved..then the lone title of " bayonets" can not be used as that name alone circumferences many types of bayos..and the internet search engines will lead readers to either

A. other websites
    B. The Bayonets of the world within this website.

A more applicable title that would describe exactly what type of bayo that it is studied within this sub forum,,and also would draw internet searches closer to this website.

A Suggestion of title change that would be more time period accurate "German WW II Bayonets"

The title has to fit the subforum with internal and external search engine usable.

Regards Larry

"German WW II Bayonets" is great

Not a problem. Leave it with me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by big ned View Post
    It would probably be best to be very careful how you address this request to our dear leader, as in the past certain members have been known to......,well, you know.
    Jo Jo sure was a funny fella!!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Request to Rename this Subforum  
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "