Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Rough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonet

Article about: Thought I would post my matching numbers k98. Again, not pristine but a decent example of a salty bayonet that shows it's age.I believe it's Ernst Pack & Sons, Solingen. 44 CUL 9366. Tha

Default Rough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonet

Thought I would post my matching numbers k98. Again, not pristine but a decent example of a salty bayonet that shows it's age.I believe it's Ernst Pack & Sons, Solingen. 44 CUL 9366. Thank-you. Any thoughts are appreciated. Rough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonetRough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonetRough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonetRough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonetRough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonetRough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonetRough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Rough and salty 44 CUL K98 bayonet
    P
    Many

Nice one, always good to find a matching bayonet and scabbard, one to hang on to even if not mint it's all original.

Thanks, I'm always a little apprehensive my not so perfect items may not be everyone's cup of tea, but generally that hasn't been the case. Great group here.

Quote by Garth E View Post
    Thanks, I'm always a little apprehensive my not so perfect items may not be everyone's cup of tea, but generally that hasn't been the case. Great group here.
    Perfect items are harder to find and cost more. This one shows it has been there and back again and is still good.

I like the been there done it look, not something that was stored away and never saw daylight never mind action.

A good friend and Mentor of mine called this condition "Talk to ya" I still use that phrase!

All matching is a plus in any condition.
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td