Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog

Article about: S24(t) DOT 43 bayonet was made in German-occupied Czechoslovakia. Both the bayonet and scabbard have German waffenamt acceptance markings. The bayonet is in near mint condition with great bl

?

Default S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog

S24(t) DOT 43 bayonet was made in German-occupied Czechoslovakia. Both the bayonet and scabbard have German waffenamt acceptance markings. The bayonet is in near mint condition with great bluing. Blade is stone mint and has only a slight runner mark. Czech maker marked and unit stamped frog is unique and in choice condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog   S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog  

S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog   S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog  

S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog   S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog  

S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog  
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement S24(t) Bayonet Dot 43 - Czech Unit Marked Frog
    P
    Many

?

WoW thats Beauty !

Another great addition Rossi

Mac 66.

?

Thanks Mac66! I like these beasties. They are well made & heavy. I have another on same DOT43 but the blade is not as mint as this one. Guess I am a little in a bayo craze trying to round out some missing holes in the collection. Just could not pass on this one. Good hearing from you. Be well!

that's a cracker.

Very nice bayonet! The frog is very nice marked: FRANT. HABARTA SEDLAR-BRASNAR KUNOVICE. This means the name of producent: Frantisek Habarta, his profession: saddler-bag maker and a town of production: Kunovice.
    Please, is it for sale?

?

An excellent aquisition....Pete.
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

?

Quote by futhark44 View Post
    Very nice bayonet! The frog is very nice marked: FRANT. HABARTA SEDLAR-BRASNAR KUNOVICE. This means the name of producent: Frantisek Habarta, his profession: saddler-bag maker and a town of production: Kunovice.
    Please, is it for sale?

Hi Peter, welcome to forum. I sent you a message in regard to its status. I don't sell much ever. Have many connections I might be able to find one for you.

Aws
    ?

hello
    Very beautiful DOT 43, congratulations

Aws

Mint is the word. And beautifully photographed.

?

The bayonet S24(t) is nice condition, the czechoslovak frog is probably prewar and was used by 3.cavalry Regiment. b.r.Andy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast