Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Short Police bayonet

Article about: Hey guys This is the first time I have found this short version bayonet. Is this a rare variation ? Thanks

Default Short Police bayonet

Hey guys
    This is the first time I have found this short version bayonet.
    Is this a rare variation ?
    Thanks

Short Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonetShort Police bayonet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Short Police bayonet
    P
    Many

Real nice example there in my area they have always been scarce I have only owned one others may say not MO is they are I love the WKC KS98 variety you have a nice one! timothy

2 nice bayonets.

They are not Horribly rare? But you will find 1 of them for every 10 of the uncuts, in my experience and will pay accordingly. A Fine pair of Police bayos! I've always liked the looks of these!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Im very interested in the " Maury & Co. name on the frog. Could this be an import to Germany? Some of our leather experts should chime in on this. Interesting Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

A quick Google re Maury - maker of all sorts of military leather items in WW1/WW2. Based on Offenbach on the River Main.

Address Maury & Co., Lederwarenfabrik, Luisenstr. 16, Offenbach am Main, Hessen.