Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

1st model Luftwaffe dagger,,Emil Voss''

Article about: Hey guys Please help-can anyone show photo 1st model Luftwaffe dagger,, Emil Voss'' here. * Thank you Daniel

?

Default 1st model Luftwaffe dagger,,Emil Voss''

Hey guys
    Please help-can anyone show photo 1st model Luftwaffe dagger,, Emil Voss'' here.
    * Thank you Daniel

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st model Luftwaffe dagger,,Emil Voss''
    P
    Many

The maker is called Emil Voos, not Voss, and what are your reasons for wanting to see one???? just curious

William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Sorry for the typo.
    Two photo LW dagger Emil Voos are here and mark ,,snake'' is to croosguard
    on this one. I was looking to compare other dagger,but found same only one mark maker on Wittmann Militaria, but there is ,,snake'' to the tip.
    I would like to know whether this is a normal way and that is it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st model Luftwaffe dagger,,Emil Voss''   1st model Luftwaffe dagger,,Emil Voss''  

?

I found the same dagger

Emil Voos had at least 4 different makers marks they used. Maker Marks
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

super-thank you for your help, I have still much to learn

The only differences I can see as Lupus has pointed out is there is a position difference...Lupus vs Wittmans, ( see pics below ) as both Logos appear the same in character but as Lupus points out the snake to the guard vs the snake to the tip. I have not seen 2 daggers of the same producer with a logo position change. I feel there is nothing wrong with Lupus dagger unless there is other knowledge not yet heard from. Regards Larry
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st model Luftwaffe dagger,,Emil Voss''   1st model Luftwaffe dagger,,Emil Voss''  

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill