Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

1st model Pack

Article about: Hey guys Finally got some time to made some pictures. So here is one not so nice ,but very rare Pack 1st model Luft. This maker mark is hard to find on armies and 2nd models, but ultra rare

Default 1st model Pack

Hey guys
    Finally got some time to made some pictures.
    So here is one not so nice ,but very rare Pack 1st model Luft.
    This maker mark is hard to find on armies and 2nd models, but ultra rare on 1st model.
    So here it is

1st model Pack1st model Pack1st model Pack1st model Pack1st model Pack1st model Pack1st model Pack

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st model Pack
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Maybe a bit salty on the outside, but the blade looks very nice.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Sometimes the real Jewel is all in one detail .

That one detail will make up for the other short comings. Because of that..this dagger is highly collectable.

Nice Find Ivan .
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Thanks guys
    Here is together with his brothers

1st model Pack1st model Pack

Lovely triplets with varying birthmarks .....I like the one in the middle.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

?

Great find Ivan

Triplets now complete, Congrats

Regards Mac 66.

like it got a charm of its own.

?

very nice ivan!

?

This baby travelled a lot before it landed on your doorstep...from Berlin to Frankfurt to Oss and then to the big Apple
    Great find Ivan, and your right, this MM on a first Luft is as rare as hens teeth.
    Although its a bit salty the blade is in great condition with a perfectly executed makermark.
    Its now in the right collection! just where it belongs!

Ger