Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

1st Patt Luftwaffe dagger Opinions please.

Article about: Heres another from the same auction house as the RAD Hewer. Looks ok but I need to see it properly..viewing day is next week. Its marked F W Holler Solingen. Guide £200 to £300. Thanks in ad

Default 1st Patt Luftwaffe dagger Opinions please.

Heres another from the same auction house as the RAD Hewer. Looks ok but I need to see it properly..viewing day is next week. Its marked F W Holler Solingen. Guide £200 to £300.

Thanks in advance
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Patt Luftwaffe dagger Opinions please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st Patt Luftwaffe dagger Opinions please.
    P
    Many

Default Re: 1st Patt Luftwaffe dagger Opinions please.

This one looks decent from what I can see with no red flags,,but 1 photo is not enough.
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Yes Larry..difficult to tell until you have it in your hand. Looks good though.

Marker is Paul Weyersberg?
    Scabbard certainly does not belong to the dagger.
    For further judgment i needed a much better photo.

Regards
    Vedran

Forgive me eyes but it looks more like FW Holler

I dont see the wreath encircling the sword,, i just see a straight object
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 1st Patt Luftwaffe dagger Opinions please.  
    Attached Images Attached Images 1st Patt Luftwaffe dagger Opinions please. 
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

I agree Larry looks like a solid object...some further investigation needed. The scabbard looks good to me and my reference books.

Larry, Ive just looked at your Maker logo trivia thread and it tlooks like it is F W Holler with the Thermometer in the centre.

Thanx for checking it out MNosey...I added 2 pics to my last post.

yes thats it Thats a good thread you have for reference.