Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions

Article about: Hi guys hope your all well? Prior to possibly purchasing the below early nickel 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger I would like opinions from more learned members than myself on authenticity. I ha

Default 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions

Hi guys hope your all well?

Prior to possibly purchasing the below early nickel 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger I would like opinions from more learned members than myself on authenticity. I have researched through past threads in the forum and cannot see any obvious issues.

One quick question with regards to 1st pattern Luftwaffe daggers in general is what is the length of this type of dagger?

I apologise for the photo quality these are from the sellers website, I also thank you all in advance for any comments.

Kind regards,

Andre

1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 1st pattern Luftwaffe dagger - pre purchase opinions
    P
    Many

?

I see no issues with this one.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Complete with all nickel chain & clip ,shame about the scabbard scuff but hey ,I like it, Regards ,Paul

Thanks guys for the replies, ordered the dagger and has been delivered - really happy with it!

Will post pictures shortly, big thank you to Andrew at WW2 German daggers, a very easy guy to buy from.

Andre

?

Quote by Andreuk View Post
    Thanks guys for the replies, ordered the dagger and has been delivered - really happy with it!

Will post pictures shortly, big thank you to Andrew at WW2 German daggers, a very easy guy to buy from.

Andre
    Look forward to seeing it
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Totally early typical of what is expected of an early 1st Model.
    You have done well

It almost looked identical in detail to a FA Helbig example I once had.

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

It looks like a good example of a government purchased/property Luftwaffe Flyer's dagger to me. Nicely done. Best Regards, Fred